For foot health and convenience, it is considerable that the shoes suit your feet well. Convenient shoes will have the possibility to make it easy for your feet work normally, and don't restrict their motion in any manner. As the size of the shoe you are going to buy is vital, it is also a wise decision to overview such shoe fitting elements to make sure that the shoe will be convenient when you go walking:
- Sole has to deliver protection and cushioning for comfortable walking and also ample adhesion to preclude slipping.
- Linings needs to be made from breathable materials such as leather or fabric to hold the foot fresh; they should be slick and seam-free.
- Toe box has to be of comfortable depth to debride rubbing and allow toes to stagger.
- Fastenings - laces or straps with touch fasteners or clasps make it possible to hold the foot with safety inside your shoe.
- Upper in the ideal should be made from organic materials such as leather or breathable fibers to make feet comfortable.
- Insole should better be detachable to help effortless insertion of stuffing or orthotic devices.
- Heel needs to have a wide base, and has to be no higher than 4cm (1,5").
- Heel counter amplifies the heel cup as well as stabilises your foot upon ground contact.
click on photo to enlarge
It is not recommended to let value be the exclusive criteria for your selection. Budget-priced footwear won't ever last as long, or be as good for the feet, as will more pricey, better quality models.
You may use search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing to find lipstick shoes and anything else you want. Read more about shoes on this page.
More: 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94