When exploring what are the proper styles of boots and heels for different body shapes, account for your figure and what can balance it.
- Entirely flat boots suit best for ladies with average to long legs.
- A platform wedge is ideal for any girl with shorter legs who wants some more height, however doesn't necessarily prefer to wear a high heel. They are terrific on X, H, O, A, 8 body structures.
- Provided that you plan to lengthen your leg, then look at longer, tightly fitting boots with not much details and a heel. Select pantyhose fitting with the boot coloring to additional lengthening. If you have long legs, you may add extra elements to your footwear and besides you don't need to match stockinet.
- Wedge heels can be wider and be best for curvier body structures, or finer and be suitable for more slim body structures.
- Kitten heels are more complimentary on those with proportionally not large feet.
- Stiletto heels with their long gracile pointed form are right for shapely body structure and those with slim ankles and calves.
- Cone heels will conform multiple body structures as much as they have specific hardness.
- Built, or in other words stacked heels are most appropriate for women with the womanlike curvier calves and curvy hip and thigh.
click on picture to enlarge
What is most important, when is the right time to start wearing and discontinue wearing all models of boots? It's easy, if it's not cold outside, try not to wear them.
You can use search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing to find shoe boots and anything else you wish. Learn more about boots here.
More: 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71