For foot health and comfort, it's very important that your shoes suit the feet rightly. Comfortable shoes will be able to let your feet work well, and won't ever restrict their motion in any way. While the size of the shoe you are searching for is considerable, it is furthermore a wise idea to look at the following shoe fitting points to guarantee that your shoe will be practical as you go walking:
- Heel must have a wide base, and should be no bigger than 4cm (1 1/2").
- Toe box needs to be of sufficient depth to interfere rubbing and make it easy for toes to stagger.
- Insole should ideally be detachable to help easygoing insertion of gasket or orthotic devices.
- Heel counter strengthens the heel cup and moreover makes sustainable your foot upon floor contact.
- Upper ideally needs to be made from natural materials e.g. leather or breathable fibers to make feet as comfortable as possible.
- Linings must be produced from breathable materials such as leather or fabric to hold your foot fresh; they need to be seam-free and plain.
- Fastenings - laces or straps with buckles or touch fasteners serve to keep your foot securely inside the shoe.
- Sole needs to impart protection and relief for comfortable walking and moreover ample grip to interfere slipping.
click on picture to zoom
The specialists do not recommend to let value be the one regard for your selection. Budget-priced footwear will not be able to be as good for your feet, or last as long, as will more expensive, better quality products.
You may use search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing to find school shoes and anything else you require. Read more about shoes here.
More: 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82