When studying what are the best shapes of boots and heels for diversified body shapes, consider your body form and what will be able to balance it.
- Wedge heels will be wider and meet curvier body forms, or finer and comply with sylphlike figures.
- Cone heels can meet different figures inasmuch as they have specific toughness.
- Stiletto heels with their long thin tapered style are perfect for sylphlike constitution and people with slim ankles and calves.
- Entirely flat shoes work best with ones with average to longer legs.
- Kitten heels can be most complimentary on girls with proportionately smaller feet.
- Built, or in other words stacked heels are proper for women with the womanlike curvier calves and curvy thigh.
- A platform wedge is good for any girl with shorter legs who needs some additional height, but doesn't necessarily like to use a high heel. They are very stunning on H, X, 8, O, A body shapes.
- If you are willing to extend your leg, then look at tightly fitting, longer boots with not a lot of details and a heel. Select tights coordinating with your boot color to further extension. In case you have long legs, you may add extra components to your boots and you should not necessarily match stockinet.
click on photo to zoom
Remember, when is the right time to start wearing and stop wearing all types of boots? It's easy, when it's not cold outside, you should not put them on.
You can use search engines like Bing, Google, Yahoo! to find riding boots and anything else you require. Learn more about boots here.
More: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15