We'd like to show you some tips about choosing the proper boots for your body form.
- If you have an hourglass body structure, it would be better for you to opt for a boot with a certain sturdiness. Cone heel will be able to help ground the foot. Still, that doesn't mean you'll have to refuse from height. Merge a cone heel with a platform for extra lift.
- If your body structure is petite, which means you are on the shorter side, it's better to decide on the boots that extend your legs. It is always good to begin from a wedge or high-heel boot to ensure you some more height. Moreover, try going after a pointed toe, which can as well help make the legs seem longer.
- In case you are a pear shape or plus-sized, you should better opt for slimming full-length boots. Bear in mind that you should leave out calf-length boots; as an alternative look at a boot which ends just under the knee.
- In case your body form is teenage or rectangular in constitution, it is recommended to look at a stiletto-heeled boot. The other to make more feminine a rectangular figure is by looking for a boot with embellishments. Pick out models with buckles, fur lining, exquisite cutouts, straps.
- In case you are tall and sylphlike, the perfect boots for your body structure will be flat riding boots. Because you are not in need of the height, you can miss out platforms or heels.
click on picture to enlarge
Most importantly, when is the right time to begin wearing and terminate wearing all models of boots? It's easy, if it is not cold outside, never put them on.
You can use online search in Yahoo or Bing or Google to find military boots and anything else you wish. Visit this page to learn more about boots.
More: 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51