When studying what are the correct shapes of boots and heels for diversified figures, remember your body structure and what will have a possibility to balance it.
- A platform wedge is perfect for any girl with shorter legs who prefers some extra height, but doesn't necessarily prefer to wear a high heel. They are breathtaking on H, 8, O, A, X statures.
- Stacked heels are right for those with the womanlike curvy hip and curvier calves.
- Completely flat footwear fit best persons with average to long legs.
- Cone heels will be able to match various figures as much as they have certain stability.
- When you intend to extend your leg, then choose tightly fitting, longer boots with not a lot of details and a heel. Opt for pantyhose jumping together with the boot color scheme to further elongation. If you have long legs, you can add additional components to your footwear and besides you don't have to match pantyhose.
- Stiletto heels with their long gracile tapered shape are ideal for slimmer figure and people with thin ankles and calves.
- Wedge heels may be wider and comply with curvier body structures, or finer and go with sylphlike body structures.
- Kitten heels may be most complimentary on ones with proportionately not large feet.
click on photo to enlarge
Bear in mind, when is the right time to start wearing and stop wearing all kinds of boots? It's simple, when it is not cold outside, do not wear them.
You may use online search in Yahoo or Google or Bing to find ladies boots and anything else you want. Learn more about boots on our web site.
More: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43